Do you and your organization have questions about the Future? Such as:
- What’s the future of our regional economy in 20 years?
- How can you attract and retain next-gen talent and families in your community?
- What is the future of our quality of life as we increase the number of residents in our community?
- What is the future of local government in California?
- What should local government pay attention to today, to be ready for what’s coming?
- How do we build housing for the next generation?
Our 2020 Conference’s Thursday Key Note Rebecca Ryan will challenge your assumptions, confirm how fluid our future is, and provide unique insight into the future of your community. Rebecca is simply THE EXPERT in understanding the next generation and their relationship to the workplace and community. Rebecca is a skilled speaker and facilitator who is knowledgeable about the public sector, including risks and issues paramount to managing public resources. Rebecca is savvy in terms of the careful economic, political, and social balance at play in local government entities. Rebecca is not a “pro forma” facilitator – she isn’t going to ask the same generic questions to a public entity that she would to a clothing retail business, or a gas production company.
But, there is more. You are each going to have a chance to apply Rebecca’s keynote concepts by attending her breakout session immediately following the keynote. This will be a place where you can tinker, theorize, and experiment with specific application of concepts and ideas to your organization. She will be relevant to every conference attendee. CSMFO is excited to have her